Raleigh Transmission Experts
When you need a local Raleigh transmission repair, trust the name Cottman Transmission. With a 45 year history of owning, developing, and managing five varied small businesses, we know how to maintain reliable, trustworthy relationships with our customers. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau attests to that in a very strong fashion.
The Center Manager at our shop, Ed Tanner, has over four decades of experience in the transmission industry and we employ a team of highly and continuously trained technicians. These are specialists capable of a wide range of services including automatic and standard transmissions, transfer cases, differentials, clutches, axles, etc.
Our service includes Cottman's TransCheck 21-Plus diagnostic service which consists of a road test of the vehicle, inspection of all connections and adjustments, electronics and a comprehensive computer scan, all at NO CHARGE.
Our shop has received numerous awards within the Cottman family including several for customer service, market impact, management, and technical expertise.
When you require the very best solution for your transmission needs, come by or call Cottman of Raleigh. We will get your vehicle back in working order in a timely and professional manner. We truly want to be YOUR transmission specialists.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Vancouver, please call 919-875-0660 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.